June 16, 2008

Dirty Harry

I almost fell over laughing when I read Entertainment Weekly's review on the Dirty Harry DVD Collection. Here's the opening excerpt:


I know what you're thinking. "Did he see all five films in this box set or only four?" Truthfully, in all the excitement, I kind of lost track.

After all, the "Dirty Harry Ultimate Collector's Edition" features multitudinous scenes of mayhem as Clint Eastwood's .44 Magnum-wielding San Francisco homicide inspector Harry Callahan tracks down serial killers, terrorist groups, and rogue policemen.

It also boasts commentaries, documentaries, postcards, and a wallet containing a replica of a Callahan ID card. So you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?


Ah, classic. Here's the rest of the review.

No comments: